The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Aye, I'm definitely more instinctive shooting long arms leftie, I guess we would both be more proficient on our less favoured side if the incoming rounds were FMJ  :unsure:  

Sling now shifted to the right  :D

I've even sorted my Avatar. :lol:  

Edited by Mehringer

Hello gents seems like abit of a stupid question but I've recently purchased a used barrel ext for a 16" build (cheers legwork) but i'm not sure of the make. It measures bang on 6" in length excluding the flash hider thread but when measured against my 14.5" m4 barrel from the foresight it only seems to be a inch or so longer, so the question is do I need a 10" or a 10.5" barrel Please help.

Edited by Detail 2

If you've measured the barrel extension (with a ruler) and it reads 6", then ignore what it looks like next to the front site of the m4 (with the 14.5" barrel, it might be that the front sight of your m4, sits slightly forward and that's why your extension looks smaller).

Some barrel extensions were/are for a 10.5" barrel, but if you've measured your extension (and it is 6") it will be too long for a 10.5" barrel (most m4 CQB barrels are only 10.5" and not 10").

Go by what your extension measures out as and not what it might look like (I made that mistake).

Edited by Habakure

Cheers Habakure,i,ve measured it again and it's definetly 6" also tried it on my cqb and looks about right actually,right 10" it is then.Cheers again.

Cheers Mike,think I've just about got my head around it :wacko: pretty sure it's one of your 6" plus thread jobbies (anodising looks the same as my sup) just need to get myself a 10" barrel and some other bits and bobs and i'm sorted. Here we go again :rolleyes:

Not sure if this has been seen before..  Ive been out for a while so my 119 spotting eye might be out though

11717176_1462949310689723_815527418_n_zp

Edited by Murta

Thats the upgraded upper as well. But there is s second picture that shows those 2 from the front and both are wearing police flashes. 

Could be sneaky, could just be the met bought a few to trial?

Aye, it´s been pictured before in some other pics, but one couldnt see that its such a shite engraving :D

Others only showed three digits and more "elaborated" engraving.