The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

finished for now. Thanks to Kermit I got the barrels chopped and the silencers sorted out.

Top is a PTW and bottom is a DTW

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

good job man..Where have find this silencers? Can you give me the link? Thanks

They look cracking. Good to see a slightly earlier version with a PEQ 2. Still got a soft spot for the older looking L119's!

Sorry, meant the suppressor/can. You'll either have to trim the flash hider, or get a new flash hider.

Edit:- just checked the rsov link and it's the same (minus trades).

Edited by Habakure

They look cracking. Good to see a slightly earlier version with a PEQ 2. Still got a soft spot for the older looking L119's!

Cheers pal. It's a G&P PEQ2 so the red laser works as well. oh and if anyone wants their silencer to fit on their flash hider then drop Kermit a PM as he might be able to sort it out for you. He did for me :)

Alright Lads, I'm new to this forum so go easy on me ;)

I'm going to be putting together a L119 soon, and I've planned to use a G&P m4 RAS (basically an issue looking M4). I'll get the trades removed, switch the stock, pistol grip, miliput the front sight and get a barrel extension and flash hider.

I was just wondering if anyone's had any problems with using one as a base or if there's a better base gun for a 16" L119a1?

Looking foward to getting you know you all, cheers in advance for any help.

finished for now. Thanks to Kermit I got the barrels chopped and the silencers sorted out.

Top is a PTW and bottom is a DTW

What stock did you use on the DTW since it has an oddball stock tube?

G&P is good to go. The motor used to be a weak point a few years back. But quite possible that it is sorted now. I`ve had several G&P based Diemacos.

I'm having issues with shortening my SF silencer's flashhider to the right size, now that I've cut it down size (like nutsters above), the threads end too soon compared to the guns threads. I've tried to dremel the excess metal in front of threads away, but now I'm concerned that I'm cutting into threads themselves. Is there anywhere for sale the right size flash hiders, no need for modifications?

I would like some advice please.

A couple of things really, firstly I have noticed on some airsoft versions there is a Diemaco symbol on the back face of the charging handle, is this correct to real steel or are they just blank?

Secondly is the Guarder Large (storm) grip. The Guarder one has trades on the sides and was wondering if this is correct to the real steel or are the plain G&P ones more accurate?

Thirdly have any attachments been used like non standard charging handle latches or extra large mag release buttons or is everything as a standard?

And finally the barrel markings just in front of the front sight on an airsoft barrel, are they on the real steel or only added to the airsoft versions as most the reference pictures I have don't really show if there are any markings there at all?

Edited by Darkmikey22

Anyone know if a Warlord Tactical L119 barrel set will fit a G&P M4 RAS 6 position?

They think it may, but it's designed for the Marui and they are unsure if it will fit through the handguard.

Shortened my FH for the silencer. My more modern 10" setup:

Diemaco10-13_zpsdbcf0af2.jpg

Diemaco10-133_zps379c9a9d.jpg

And no the SF pronged FH is not inside the silencer  :D. I'll take another photo with the 16" and ACOG.

Edited by Iceman