The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Just got my ACOG in today and I think it's in a state where I can show it off in this thread even though it's not finished yet.

009-1.jpg

Pictures not the greatest, still trying to get better at that part.

To do list:

Reinforced frontsight.

Engraved reciever.

Extra "notch" on the top rail of the reciever.

Sling plate.

Better paintjob.

Would like some comments, so if you have any fire away!

Hi Folks, had a trawl through and couldn't find an answer to this in the thread, can anyone recommend a good place to pick up a docter sight?

Cheers

As in the one on the top of an acog? rsov ebb ebay

Looking good ST. What kind of era are you going for? I'd recommend a docter on top of the acog, just cause I think it looks ridiculously cool, but I dunno if that's too modern for you.

Also, the Guarder type B sling plate is pretty close to the Diemaco one -- I dunno if it'll fit on a GBB buffer tube though.

Not 100% on what era it's going to go with a Pathfinder loadout that wont be 100% correct but more based on a "what if" scenario, though I think 2009-2010'ish.

I don't personally like the doctor sight, dunno why but just looks weird to me and quite like the iron sights on there.

I'm actually planning on getting some of the ones I believe Perr_Mike will be making, if they can fit on a GBBR that is.

Only for an early 2000 impression. After that era we havn't seen DIS anymore but mostly ACOGs and a few other dots and/or scopes...

Didn't noticed. What's the pic...?

You know the pic with the 5 guys at night looking at the camera? The guy 2nd from right has a DIS.

this guy has one too

sasi22.jpg

im not 100% sure but it looks like the guy second in from the right has one too with something attached to the side of his gat (could be his ready mag)

sasi26.jpg

the guy on the far left has one

sasi32.jpg