The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

anyone manage to take apart those Madbull SF Silencers? eg. base, shaft and the top part... im having trouble unscrewing the base and the shaft part >.<

Hi guys new to the forum thought i would post a pic of my L119A1

Posted Image

Systema ptw base

Need to cut the bayonet lug of and work out how I'm going to shorten the barrel, trigger guard is getting replaced with the oem type, and I'm thinking what torch i should use, ive had scout lights before and fancy something different m951 perhaps? Or is the american military only?

Ash

The spectre sights are in use in some companies within the Royal Marines and BPT (BPT use c8's too). sbs don't use them as the're turbo shit compared to an acog no to mention heavy as f*#k!!!

The sight that Is on trial is the luepold HAMR sight with the red dot sight on top, it's been trialled for some time now though!

Good news for PTW owners.  Suzutomo is rumoured to be looking at making custom L119 barrels for the PTW.  That will go on my order for an L119 upper/lower kit!

Afaik PEQ-15s (the most common type of PEQ seen around these days) have two infrared laser emitters - one narrow beam used for aiming the rifle, and one wide beam used for illuminating targets, like a flashlight.  However, I believe the more recent PEQ-16 also has a flashlight function.

Ahhh ok. Only asking as I am going to put an empty peq on my gun for the battery and was wondering if it would look silly with an additional torch.

If you look back through the whole thread you will find that about 90% of the guns on here have a PEQ AND a scout light.

Not quite the right mount. The propper mount has solid sides.

Sorry i got interupted midpost & pressed send anyway before qualifying the post. The wing mounts with the holes are the nearest which are currently available.I filled the holes in the wings on my sight mount & it's hard to tell the differance. Even these lightweight wing mounts are getting hard to get hold of & seeing as this was in my shortcuts i thought i'd share. Warlord Tactical are going to release their own wing mounts with solid sides & i have a feeling they will be more reliable as a source than some.