The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

you'll find alot with it around too, some put a strip further down too on the misconception that you won't burn your hand/arm/leg, and some completely taped ones as a few people got tetchy with spraying cans for a bit (not an issue any more though)

Sorry about the rubbish picture quality, I'll be taking some more when this is finally finished.  Need to sort out the front sight and redo the paint job but it's getting there so thought I'd share:

56j2.jpg

My take on the L119A1. Perr_mike extension. Warlord Tactical rear sling mount, stock pad and front sight.

Gun is based on a Tokyo Marui  ebb. Fully upgraded with prommy parts and eagle6 M100 spring. R-hop installed too.

Front wired, with batteries inside the r.i.s.

Btw, is the Spectre sight legit for a L119A1? That would be nice. As I`m old, and my failing eye sight is not too fond of the eye relief on Acogs.

post-317-0-36429400-1386401193_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-41798700-1386401208_thumb.jpg

Do like Arne , must put my socom back to its L119 format , changed it to a 733 'look' back begining of the yr when I was running a GW1 load out .

Must admit that I`m very  fond of the 16" Diemaco. Have another build on the way too. Will probably have a bit more accessories on it. Though I`m quite happy with the "less is more" look of the current rifle.

@Druid: 10" and 16" Diemacos are legit for Norwegian loadouts too.  :)

@Druid: 10" and 16" Diemacos are legit for Norwegian loadouts too.  :)

Coolio , I've got a 10inch on it as is , plus I've also got one of mikes extensions , result !

The Spectre sight needs a DR sight mounted on top to be accurate, IE like the issue LDS

Yeah, the Spectre is going on a 16" upper once it's up and running - the LDS is quite different although I am tempted by a docter (for both the Spectre and ACOG).  The one thing I can't find anywhere is a wing mount for the ACOG. 

It has already been asked but I'm presuming some of the guys use Spectres, for the additional functionality (I get the impression the main reason they issue the LDS is that it's cheaper and less likely to go tits up if it gets a bad knock or two).

Edited by Hicks

Where can I find pictures of this new version?

Also While running a Spectre on a 16 is their a particular rear iron sight and would they run the Grip Pods?

is their a possibility that they run Redi mags on the Shorter version I ask as I heard they were issued before Afghanistan became a thing?

C8IUR

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo145/heinebilleder/diemaco2.jpg

Norwegian Version. Dutch use it too.

Diemaco Page doenst show any Brit Version..

And the advert. 

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt346/robyendle/colt.jpg

Sort of whishful thinking PR stunt imho..

However, none was confirmed sofar.

Trials eventually..

Edited by tarte

Is anyone making a purchase from warrior tactical in the near future as im after a WE Diemaco front sight and am willing to split the cost of postage. And just for Arne, the Spectre ie LDS is legit on the 16" Rifle as i saw them using them in the Falklands.

Edited by Gorilla