The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

There is a big impending MOD order for the C8's, will be interesting to see what they go for.....most likely the old style if there is money to be saved!!

Exactly, the thing they have to consider isn't just the cost of the new platform, but the training for armourers, the cost of any teething problems, the additional cost of any tools and spares needed to maintain them...etc...etc..

I'm confident the new upper will be trialled though, the fact that the UKSF use them are one of the reasons the SFW was so popular with other nations.

Guys,I've just got myself a madbul surefire silencer for my build but I need the correct flash hider now,can any of you point me in the right direction or send me a link to where I can buy one,it needs to fit a ptw CW barrel and all I can find is CCW ones !

Thanks.

Got my G&P RIS on today. Any tips on how to stop the wobble of the lower section of the rail?

On the sides of the front disc where the lower part of the RIS slots into, tap lightly with a hammer or other suitable implement to "adjust" the edges of disc into a position which allows it to fully prevent the lower RIS section from wobbling :)

Or a more simple way is to get some stick on Velcro ™ and place a small piece on the inside of the disc where the lower RIS sits. This will then remove the "slack" and prevent it wobbling

Would it be possible to add a little piping to the front of the barrel on the M320A1 to get the correct length? Maby glue it on or someting?

I bought one of the butt pads, very happy with it. Much better than the Guarder I used before.

Never held the real deal but this looks a good match from comparing it to pics, has a nice weight to it too.