The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Google will get you the answer quicker, I suggest if you dont know you get a professional to do it for you as its not the easiest of jobs.

Hey all, I have a CDTW, and want to know what i would need to turn it into a L119.

I know the KAC 7" rail is one thing, the Perr Mike Barrel ext, and silencer too. 

But because of the different diamensions of the TW platforms im not sure on outer barrels, buffer tubes, and stocks. Also whose best to get it engraved by! i saw some poor reviews of the airsoft engraver.

This is gonna be my first specific build so i dont want to waste money.

Hey all, I have a CDTW, and want to know what i would need to turn it into a L119.

I know the KAC 7" rail is one thing, the Perr Mike Barrel ext, and silencer too. 

But because of the different diamensions of the TW platforms im not sure on outer barrels, buffer tubes, and stocks. Also whose best to get it engraved by! i saw some poor reviews of the airsoft engraver.

This is gonna be my first specific build so i dont want to waste money.

If you're going to run it as a 10" you need .5" taken off the standard barrel assuming you have a CQB variant.

Then you need to tell mike the extensions for a 10" barrel not a 10.5.

Obviously get the right thread on the extension/suppressor.

Stowaway/storm grip needs to be for PTW obviously.

Wiring the mosfets it the DTW's are massive so you will need to replace it with an e-tiny or similar if CDTW's are the same then choose a stock, old school or magpul are the 2 most common/favourites.

Front sights either milput or sniper tape and if its the CQB remove the lug.

Optics/DIs your choice.

Sling plate, I think thats it...

i got the standard M4A1 length barrel that came with the DTW.

Mike said he will get the barrel cut down and re threaded so i can buy the ext.

Gonna order the grip today too! noticed on Redwolf that the postage is the same if i just ordered the grip or the grip and stock!! jesus lol

You guys that had your receivers engraved, how did you go about it? Did any of you use trophy shops? I don't want to take my L119 (with correct markings) apart so I would have to take that and the blank receiver to the shop....... Did any of you go and speak to them first? I was thinking about printing off a photograph of what I want and going round a few. Any thoughts?

Just been doing a little detailing on my L119. Not too sure yet but I am sure as it gets more use it will look more aged. Shown with LLM-01 and foregrip removed. Not sorted those yet.

post-210-0-00655600-1380560423_thumb.jpg

post-210-0-24624100-1380560460_thumb.jpg