The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Would seem sensible for them to be below £100 otherwise you may aswell get a real one

As far as Im concerned, they are just about to release it. So check out their website the next days and you ll know :)

Does anybody know more about the Warlord Tactical Frontsight that´s on their FB page ?

Edited by Hornblower

I bought 4 frontsights off whistler & got the PDQ. Good quality stuff. He will be producing barrel extentions, sling hooks as well as the DIS .

Any ETA on the sling hooks? 

Theres the standard profile, a flat profile (Only seen a couple of these) and one in between (The centre raised section is barely noticeable- this is the current issue one I believe).

If theres enough interest I'll get some knocked up (Please post interest in this thread http://www.ukairsoftzone.co.uk/community/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=75&t=337)

I suppose the only thing is that the DIS is hardly used now in favour of optics....other than jungle and for certain roles.

I think the only thing that made the dis look quality on the airsoft c8's was the fact they were genuine...if i had £40 to spend on a nice eotech copy or aimpoint copy or a replica dis I would pick the optics every time!

But thats just my opinion i suppose!!

Guess in airsoft it´s a matter of personal preference. Actually I do prefer the DIS whenever possible. Call me oldschool ;) but I prefer ironsights especcially in CQB. A DIS still allows a correct L119 appearance ;) Many coppied optics are not really helpful as  correct aiming device ;) Some china clones I tried during the years, couldn´t even be propperly adjusted.

Edited by Hornblower