The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

I think that logic has a bump^^

l1193.jpg

this one has the serial 0000301 stamped on the lower and the 301 stamped on the upper.

same rifle has the nr. 100 written on the stock..

"stock" number and the serial number are two seperate things.

although im no armorer, i´ve seen russians number the parts of the rifles, so that IF a part should get lost/chipped of etc etc.

it can be allocated to the gun.

the orange numbers are just racknumbers nothing to do with the serial.

Hi, guys just finishing my blaster and loadout. I got one of perr_mike's awesome suppressors, currently I have my l119a1 with a 16" barrel and 'solid' foresight. I was going to fit a regular foresight with the bayonet lug removed, however, I was wondering and hoping it's not a stupid question but has anyone seen/is there a pic/does anyone know if the 'solid' diemaco foresights have ever been used on 10" barrels with the lug removed? Would really appreciate any help.

I know I've heard talk of long rifles without the reinforced front sight, but I don't think I've heard anything about reinforced sights with bayo lug taken off. I'm sure you'll get a better answer than mine soon enough, though.

never seen a pic or when ive actually saw them in person with the reinforced sight on the 10"

from what ive been told there is normally one lower reciever issued and a short upper and a long upper and they are changed as and when needed

Ok guys, my troubles are not yet at an end it seems. I have now got my CA RAS (not too impressed by the finish, I must say) -- but the delta ring (barrel nut really) doens't fit my G&P upper. Do you think I can find a delta ring which fits both reciever and RAS?

Ok guys, my troubles are not yet at an end it seems. I have now got my CA RAS (not too impressed by the finish, I must say) -- but the delta ring (barrel nut really) doens't fit my G&P upper. Do you think I can find a delta ring which fits both reciever and RAS?

Yep, get a G&P delta ring.

Right I'm back with another anoying question.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that theres an extra "notch" on the ris on the top of the Diemaco, can anyone confirm this? wanna get the details right and this seems to be some fairly "big".

Yes, that's right. I remember seeing pics of Golightly's (I think) upper reciever, where he had cut an extra notch in the flat part behind the upper rail.

Awsome, thanks a bunch.

Also, if some have a clear picture of the markings on the diemaco (something printer friendly) I would love to get a link or some such, tried google but all I get are pics of recievers, looking for something to bring to an engraver (not sure on the actual english word).

Well I guess, it's worth a try anyway, just wanna get the scale right.

Just realized though that I will only be able to get the magwell engraved, for some reason my WE M4 have something written over the fire selector (something about 6mm BB "sniper"-something or other).

Anyone have an idea enter the better Storm grip from G&P or Guarder ????

Because i have a lot of problems with two G&P grip... the same screw thread was broken... and i'm fed up to buy every 5 month a new Grip..

thank you, for you who is more faithful to the real grip ?

I am tempted by a guarder, and she and she is cheaper than the G & P

The good thing about the Gaurder is that it uses standard base plates.

Ah ! this is a good thing !

is the standar plate is delivred with the grip ?? because, i have only G&P Storm base plate....