The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

I have had the same issue in the past.

Simply replace the mag catchy thing with a better one and everything should be fine (I have had to do that on 2 different c8/l119a1 bodies now)

Hope that helps.

I think it depends on the mags your using and the mag release catch you have.

Luckily the one I changed to (make unknown) worked fine but I couldn't use my p or e mags in it :/

My G&P C8 body does this with a CA gear box installed, Mags click in but pull the trigger and nothing but when i put pressure on the bottom of the mag and push in upward direction, the bb's start to fire out. I fixed this by putting tape on the back top section of my mags as when i put tape inside the magwell it used to get bunched up when the mag was inserted.

I too had this problem (although not an sFW but an Aw-338) and did the tape on mag trick.

If you want to try something more permanent how about a slather of milliput in the magwell instead of the tape, then you can sand it down to the correct height.

I would guess it's a Dragon red body. Have had a myriad of mag problems with it. Right now has about 1mm of tape on either side of the magwell and some on the back.

Still some mags like TM and KA don't feed properly on auto, TMs work fine on semi. E- and P-mags work fine on both. And yes, the magwell is tight on all mags. Maybe something to do with magcatch not holding it high enough?

Edited by Iceman

Added some more tape, right now it holds e-mags well but they wont drop out on their own, so no Hollywood style mag changes.

Here it is, nice and simple. Front sights milliput, pictures a bit shit but you get the idea.

Is the availability of any solid gas blocks known? Is anyone making them modding them, I'm semi-happy with the milliput version I have but would always welcome a full metal version

Merpol sniper has been Milliputting M4 front sights to make them look like the Diemaco L119 sight. Here is his own sight

DazsDiemacoL119.jpg

We would both rather have the Army Code version if we could but we can't find any at the moment.