The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Popped into JD airsoft today when my mate needed his new RIF fixing. Look what I found in the cabinet...

sf556_zps8d05e846.jpg

Guy on the counter said they had loads in stock in CW and CCW, £15 for your grubby mitts.

It's got 4x and 1x mate, so it's best of both worlds. I heard it's been used, but I've also heard of lots of other things being used, down to personal pref though.

I've found it fine, as I don't have to fuck around with flipping a magnifier to the side, all I gotta do is flick the switch and I got 1x and 4x, and no risk of anything falling off, or flipping back on!

But as for would 4x work on a CQB + Suppressor, check the TFB photos, that's what's been used for years! (granted acog, not the specter, but still, 4x mag on a CQB with suppressor!)

LoL 4x for CQB.. I wonder what they have the lazors for on their gats..

Tried aiming through ACOG with nod´s ? :D

Specter is supposedly used. Personal Pref. Dunno what version though.

They prefer the 10" and the extra range aint worth the bother, I've seen pics of the armoury with all the 16" uppers wrapped up going nowhere.

A 4 times a cog is hardly a sniper optic, blatting people 200m away with a 10" is all you need, red dot on top for close stuff and an aptial for nv work.

Its not it's suitability more its actual use, I've not seen any evidence of them being used across the group.

This is the problem with UKSF kit, out of 600 blokes, 5 get to try an Airframe and all of a sudden its UKSF issue!