The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Got a bit artistic over the weekend and sprayed my rifle. couldn't bring myself to spray the aimpoint

541470_10150882333460286_1673165605_n.jpg

Good effort mate...really nice pattern.

only thing for me would be that i wouldn't have sprayed the mag as well unless you have painted all your mags the same?

Cheers Thomas. The mag is just a steel outer from my mags before I changed to pmags, I just stuck it in there to spray it I do intend to make it into a stand for it though hence the matching paint job.

Looks damn good V.A.K! XD

I'm just about to Krylon my L119 (well, when I get it back from Russ at CS) - got myself a can of Khaki (looked like the colour I was after), anyone got any advice for me so I can avoid screwing it up? I'm looking for a dusted, used look if that matters. :-/

Spray it sluggishly. Don´t go "artsy"..

Few streaks here and there, and then give it some games.. it´ll use up on its own.

Giving it a used look with sandpaper or whatever, just makes it look artificial..

Spray it up and when its dry put a bit of paint stripper on some old gloves and go through some drills quickly.

Gets worn in all the right places.

Should have been more specific.

I've see alot of RIS with something of a "Jacket" in the inside to protect the battery I assume?

if your experiencing RIS wobble look at the CA it has a lock built into it which when tightened grabs onto the delta ring

My CA wobbles no matter how tight you do it up. You can put insulating tape around the claw for a tighter fit. I tend to cable tie the upper to the outer barrel though. My KAC RIS is rock solid.