The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Why not add a SF genuine light? lol you have a pop at my lug but forget its got a genuine stock, ris, handle, sling plate, but pad and a trades body!

PS Genuine Surefire on other side x

I only thought if you cut your lug and trim the barrel, your gun would be 100% like the real deal.

I'm living in Germany, so I'm not allowed to change the receiver (without paying a lot of money...) nor to use working lights. So I'll buy a replica and fill it with glue and will use it as dummy...

No torches/weaponlights attached to weapons and airsoftguns, it's reserved for the government. Of course you can use torches, my last post was too vague.

This law was invented to debar poachers from blinding deers so they can be shot easier, about 70-80 years ago... it's stupid. Airsoftguns are rated as "freie Waffen" (free weapons - free to have for everone above 18years, like pellet guns) so the same ridiculous law applies.

Anyone ever had their Stowaway grips sit improperly after being fitted to the receiver? I ask because whenever I see pics of other builds the grip always sits flush with the lower receiver, whereas mine seems to be sitting too far back, leaving a slight ridge protruding at the back.

I can't take any snaps so I'm hoping someone will know what I'm talking about! :P

yeh ive just left it for now, i need to try and tighnten it up actually there was a tiny bit of play on it the other week. not sure there is a fix for mine as i think if i enlarged the mounting holes it would make it move more. ill have to see

I've just realised that the stock tube I've got on my L119 build is going to be a tad tight for a LiPo and alarm/monitor thingy once I've had it wired up. This got me thinking about front wiring. The issue I have is that the genuine Surefire RIS I have takes a little bit of time to get off making battery changes a pain. So the question I have is...does anyone know what style PEQ box would be best and does anyone know where I can get one?

Finally got around to completing my TM SOPMOD project.

Painted by current member of HRH's senior service while waiting to be served in the NAAFI queue!

DIS is a different pattern as its off another SFW until i find another to replace it.

The barrel will be chopped to correct size when the barrel chopping fella is back in the UK.

DSC_0874.jpg

DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0870.jpgDSC_0872.jpgDSC_0873.jpg

Why do you need someone to paint you're blaster ? morevoer the paintjob isn't highly evolved...