The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

I still find it quite weird how people put their ACOGs that far forward, how the hell do you plan on using it? XD I cant see out of mine if I put it there haha

Its a RD, don't see the point in putting a 4x on my airsoft gun that fires 60m

Will move it back if it seriously upsets you?

It's called having a laugh! Calling something gay isn't homophobic aiming remarks at gays would be!

And besides our site gays would be the first to say I'm no homophobic, I love gays!

My CTW project, still a work in progress, gonna spray the grip black as well.

252313_2838763908772_1176176915_n.jpg

Starting to revert to looking M4 ish (Trades, ACOG)

Don't even get me started on gays, the good Lord would not be impressed

finally got both of my builds in the house together after various repairs.

16" one is a ARES/STAR with a King arms 10" outer barrel and Army code l119 extension. Did have the guarder storm grip on it but that snapped off (as hard as that is to believe), so have had to revert back to standard M4 grip.

10" is a CA sportline gearbox inside a G&P body with the guarder storm grip.

post-300-0-79560100-1339766220_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-64029400-1339766246_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-21036500-1339766267_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-41611100-1339766290_thumb.jpg

576918_2845900847191_615486942_n.jpg

Mine with the ACOG moved back (Hopefully cracking day approves) and the grip sprayed now, will probably spray the whole gun.

:P the mags all wrong lol, also since your going to have those stupid systema trades then perhaps giving it a lick of paint to remove that offensive pheonix?

Mmm, need to replace the mags for Pmag shells. Systema? I aint that kind of scum! Celcius trades :) and yes, a lick of paint oughta do it :)

Mmm, need to replace the mags for Pmag shells. Systema? I aint that kind of scum! Celcius trades :) and yes, a lick of paint oughta do it :)

God one of you lot who let you in here ;) so have your electronics fried yet? and how is your bolt stop working? eratically I assume :P but back to painting, I personally like what pumba has done oh and get a prime lower receiver, it should fit well if your gun is made to the same tolerances as a systema is ;)

It's not that I approve or dissapprove or have the right although I can comment which is what I did lol

If you're trying to build an impression of a particular weapon then specific details are the devil.

A 4x acog would be pointless that forward, now using a red dot for Airsoft is understandable but if you're pretending it's a 4x the first thing someone will notice is that it's too far forward.

421568_10151035767015941_840674663_n.jpg

My SFW painted by current UKSF Member exactly how he painted his last one used in Afghanistan. Good enough for him, good enough for me!

Good bit further back than the original post but still you're right, quite far forward!