The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

I spoke to they guy I got it from and he said he was using a guarder enhanced airsoft hop with a CA Gearbox so I'll probably just pick one of these and see how it goes. I need to figure out how to get the battery into the stock - but that looks easy enough. :-)

Looks like I spoke to soon...having to break out the soldering iron and spare wiring/fuses to wire up a shorter, less bulky fuse link so it doesn't take up all the space in the stock tube. :-/

Looks nice mate! Just need to change the stock really. All the bits are there. Is that an Army Code foresight? Or you gone mental with the milliput?

Milliput! I wish I could say it was my handiwork but I bought it like that. :-) I need to fill a crack or two but I'll get around to that later.

By change the stock do you mean use one with a flatter butt perchance?

By change the stock do you mean use one with a flatter butt perchance?

No he means use the stock in every other photo in this thread...... :P

I scrolled down too far and only saw the bottom of that last picture, and assumed it was on a Fig. 11 target.

Then I scrolled up and saw it was the carpet :wacko::lol:

Mine, waiting on a Ready mag to cover the trades (on the other side) and one of mikes extensions. Base gun a Cybergun liscensed A&K (so I was told) M4, Only mods done are re-wire to deans, JG Super Power motor and an H-nub. Using a 11.1v 1450mah 20c Battery (which is a paint to take in and out of the tube as it just fits!) which gives it great trigger response!

IMG_0234.jpg

11.1v in an A&K, brave I think, looks good though,

I have ordered a 14x1mm thread die, i'm hoping to shorten my CTW outer barrel, should that not work, i'll be using the handy Mike barrel extension. Mines modded for a CTW, but I believe Mike has now adjusted the specs for the next batch.

Just about to send mine off to be wired - after getting a little too close to frying some parts I've had to decide to let someone who a. Has some patience and b. has a clue what they are doing finish it off. On the upside - it'll give me time to mod my spare front sight and get a spare hop unit/shorter inner barrel so I can also have me a 10" L119...

May be brave, but I've adjusted the AOE, done the shimming so its fine really. To be honest, the body is very high quality, and I have a thinking its actually a higher quality gun than it is, as all the materials are very nice (much better than any classic army I've owned).

Scott, you should paint the barrel extension, it's shiny black doesn't fit to the rest of the gun.

The frontsight wants to be modded to look like a reinforced frontsight!