The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Looks good Scott glad you got it fitted :) with the RIS and ACOG it'll look the part.

No need to change anything, taping the sling loop is personal preferrence, the grip is fine (Although I find the stowaway/ storm grips more comfortable to use) and I've recently seen C8's with all sorts of stocks including a Crane stock.

Thats the G&P dust cover, not the GB.

Oh ok, what dust cover would you suggest that would be compatible with both parts?

Tm or ca may work. Not sure as I am areas. Or you can just remove the catch inside the cover and reverse the spring and it will look sexy.

Thats the G&P dust cover, not the GB.

Oh ok, what dust cover would you suggest that would be compatible with both parts?

Tm or ca may work. Not sure as I am areas. Or you can just remove the catch inside the cover and reverse the spring and it will look sexy.

cheers matey

latest puchase for my one , Perr-Mike suppresor .

To say its more than worth the money is an understatment , it realy is an exellent bit of custom workmanship .

2hqvt05.jpg

I'm thinking about getting the lower reciever on my L119 engraved with the Diemaco logo and all that but was wondering if I would need to change the fire selector engravings to? right now it's the standard M4 "Safe" "semi" "auto" but I believe I've seen pictures of L119's with "S" "R" "auto"...do all of them have this?

I've asked around about it been told if I want to engrave over it I will have to use, like you said, metal glue and then have it CNC engraved, sadly I don't know anyone who can CNC engrave but will have to look around.

Hmm I need you other L119 owners opinion on this engraving buisness: do you reckon it would ruin the look to have "safe" "semi" on there as opposed to the "S" "R"? or is it just not worth the trouble?

A couple of pics of my two gats after some minor changes...

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

...and a bit OT but just because they were hanging around and I had my camera at hand, my home anti-theft system: Thelma (the Staffy) and Jazz (the Bully)...

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01679.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

ta. i'm toying with getting the trades engraved to finish it off.

Go for it mate , would finnish it of a treat .

it's number 4 :)

The reason for building it was because I have a few M4 GBB's now and wanted one of them to be slightly different. This one is based on a RS Diemaco I seen recently being used by SHSF. I used an AGM GBB M4 as the base model as to be honest the AGM M4 is the most reliable GBB rifle I have come across (for reference I have a couple of WE M4's and a VFC M4 but the AGM out performs them straight out the box).

The only things left to do is add a tie wrap to the stock and maybe get it engraved.

Heres my effort. First self build. I'll apologise now for phone pics, i have some time off so i'll try and get some decent pics up over the weekend. Even if it is the 'same' as everyone elses.

Its a 'bitsa' gun its got allsorts and unknown in/on it. Bought it as a L119 (it was a very bad job) and made it into what you see here. Any comments welcome. :-)

6904964786_8860262c56.jpg

IMG-20120406-00057 by krissvdh, on Flickr

and one just for Staffy

6904963734_1b2377be92.jpg

IMG-20120406-00059 by krissvdh, on Flickr

@krissvdh

Nice looking job, you've got all the right bits sorted nicely all right. Are you going to spray match the DIS, or leave as is ?

Actually i usually run it with an acog. The DIS is a genuine job so i'm loathed to paint it really. I'll probably build another gun to put it on and leave it black :D . I'll keep one as a black long for woodland and then keep the one above with a PM silencer or shorty with FH for CQB.

bild188a9z4x.jpg

Shitty pic... but you can guess what is is...

Need to mod an adapter for the diemaco swivel and redo the innards.. she´s shooting even with safe on...

She runs LiFePo4 batteries if that´s of interest..