The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

What barrels are people using in their 16" I've currently got a standard m4 barrel 363mm in mine.

The reason I ask is I know some hop units and barrel ends dont line up (eg m14 - g3) and dont want to make the same mistake I have done before.

AK, I wouldn't worry about getting a longer barrel fo rthe 16". Its only an inch and a half shorter than it could be at maximum. But the hop unit in an M4 lines up pretty well with the end of the barrel so 406.4 is the exact measurment for a 16" barrel. So as long as you aren't longer than that by more than a mil or 2 you will be fine.

I'm not worried about the length of the barrel but the locations of the notches on the barrel for example when trying to install an M14 tb barrel in a G3 the c clip wouldnt stay in place and therefore it wasnt compatible as the notches didnt line up.

Oh right, well Madbull make a 407mm M4/SR16 barrel. As does Prommy and a few other companies. They are all labled as M4 or SR16 so I would expect them to fit an M4 hop unit fine.

Have used the Madbull Black Python 407mm in my ICS 16inch version with good results. Got it off Ehobby a while ago at about £25 ish posted, exchange rate permitting.

Heya chaps,

Had a look through the thread, and don't beleive there is a link ?. Does anybody have one as to how to modify the AG36 launcher to fit to the RIS on a 119 ?. Just out of intrest mine is a star L85 UGL. All help appreciated.

Updated paint job now that we are back from Sub Arctic playing conditions. This is for the upcoming event at STANTA where BLUE Force will be in desert style cam.

C8_DESERT.jpg

Pics of my build efforts so far and link to the trailer for a short horror film they were used in.........

Nice set.....GIT... :D

Joshing apart, that's a real nice set of Gats