The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

decided to strip my L119A1 as I didn't like the paint job. I had a mind to respray the whole thing back to black but actually I quite like the "used" look.

diemaco-3.jpg

diemaco1-2.jpg

*edit* oops forgot to fit the stock pad back on!

Like the look of that Jebus. Did the same to mine last month, although i was happy with my spray job i just fancied a change and now it looks all dusty n stuff i really like it. So thats the way its stayin!

Didnt think so :) (and yeah wildo ^_^) Cheers bud

Best way to mask up the lenses use Blu Tac rather than tape nice and clean I find

I get about 80m range on my RIF. (cut down CA SR25 barrel to end of barrel ext and an old TM hop rubber I found lying around in combo with 7.4 lipos and a asg ultimate gearbox chronos at 344fps ) 500fps VSR has similar range and accuracy so I'm happy (Rastablasta and Kriss can back this up.

Don't ask how I did it it just worked!

Cheers i'll bear that in mind, im buying a new hop up unit next month. Anybody got any experience using the madbull ultimate hop unit with tracer?

yeah i've used 1 mate. they are pretty good but somehow I managed to set fire to the wiring for the led unit when i first tried to install one.

Didnt think so :) (and yeah wildo ^_^) Cheers bud

Best way to mask up the lenses use Blu Tac rather than tape nice and clean I find

I get about 80m range on my RIF. (cut down CA SR25 barrel to end of barrel ext and an old TM hop rubber I found lying around in combo with 7.4 lipos and a asg ultimate gearbox chronos at 344fps ) 500fps VSR has similar range and accuracy so I'm happy (Rastablasta and Kriss can back this up.

Don't ask how I did it it just worked!

It's true. The amount of times people complain he is using a 'superhotfullautosniperwith5kgbb's' is sinful :)

Can anyone recommend a decent hop rubber etc for use with .25's?

I use Guarder Clear, bog-standard TM or CA ones.

decided to strip my L119A1 as I didn't like the paint job. I had a mind to respray the whole thing back to black but actually I quite like the "used" look.

diemaco-3.jpg

diemaco1-2.jpg

*edit* oops forgot to fit the stock pad back on!

Is that an ICS Mag, looks really long, although I cant see a winder so maybe its RS

Right - i'm stripping back the paint on my ICS L119A1 CQB to black, however i am faced with a dilema. once the paint has been removed the original colt trades will be visible.

What options are open to cover these?

Can they be sanded out?

Will i have to put a ready mag on?

Filler would be a better option to sanding,if there engraved. if your happy with no trades at all.

Why not just over spray with black?