The UKSF L119A1 Thread (inc SFW)

Anyone got any ideas what is the basis-model for the Dragon red L119-bodies (I assume they used other manufacturers blank bodies, and just did the engraving on it)? I'm thinking about a changeable upper for it, and any info on what is compatible with it would be appreciated. 

Edited by Iceman

completed the first part of my L119 build. Just need some small details to complete (slingplate and front sight post). Also on my list is a DIS.

Thoughts?

L119.jpg

Buttpad: Try "Warlord Tactical" on Facebook.  Before Warlord came along, the buttpad from Guarder was most commonly used.

Suppressors: Get a perr_mike custom suppressor (You`ll have to search forums/ebay to find one). They come with both positive and negative threads.

There is also the Madbull version, and some Chinese knock offs too. Both come with the clip on/off function. But the flashhiders are terrible, and the trademarks are way off.

Front sight is correct for a 10". The silencer is bit off though. Ideally you want to try and get one of Perr Mike's.

Its a tracer unit for a 3 day event i attended last month. I'm got a surefire repro i need to play around with to replace that.

I'm waiting for the sling plate and DIS before i paint it but i really am desperate to give it a nice paint job. 

Edited by Pierce09

Buttpad: Try "Warlord Tactical" on Facebook.  Before Warlord came along, the buttpad from Guarder was most commonly used.

Suppressors: Get a perr_mike custom suppressor (You`ll have to search forums/ebay to find one). They come with both positive and negative threads.

There is also the Madbull version, and some Chinese knock offs too. Both come with the clip on/off function. But the flashhiders are terrible, and the trademarks are way off.

Tnx for the quick response, any "average" prices on the two? And do they ship to EU?

Edit: This one would fit aswell?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Guarder-Recoil-Rubber-Butt-Pad-For-Airsoft-Collapsible-Stock-G-STOCK-01/281145195605?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D755e7e298ff2484e8c36d163c101bc01%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D331696066661

Edited by JedimiNjoke

Tnx for the quick response, any "average" prices on the two? And do they ship to EU?

Edit: This one would fit aswell?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Guarder-Recoil-Rubber-Butt-Pad-For-Airsoft-Collapsible-Stock-G-STOCK-01/281145195605?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D755e7e298ff2484e8c36d163c101bc01%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D331696066661

That ebay one certainly looks like the Guarder butt pad that lots of people have used/continue to use on their L119A1's all right.

Edited by double-r

Yes, that`s the one (Guarder). Warlord prices are not too bad, though the shipping is quite steep. Great quality though. Warlord ships worldwide.

Perr-mike has two suppressors on ebay at the moment, 65 pounds each. Though you may get them for a little less if you contact him here, or on Facebook.

Both suppressors with cw threads (for G&P and Systema).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-c8-L119A1-Diemaco-SF556-Style-Barrel-Ext-CW-Thread-UKSF-SAS-SBS-PTW-/331696066661?hash=item4d3aa05065:g:1xsAAOSw~bFWNJjZ

Edited by arne71

If by KWA RM4 you mean the ERG then yes. I have built a few recently and if you want anything other than a crane stock then you have to go front wired. This can then be a bit of a pain if you want to change upper from say 10" to 16". LiPo's will fit in the RIS I use but you have to tape over the holes in the rail (on the inside) so that you can't see the battery inside the rail.

I'd replied to your enquiry on the JTac page but it says you've not seen it yet :)