jofly

Commonwealth SF loadout

If you want some cool pouches have a look at SORD sandwich pouches for going under cummerbund Velcro.

Their 556 mag pouches look slick as well. I've recently put an order in from both SORD and my now good pal Matt from PLATATAC for HK417 pouches and I'm really looking forward to them.

Thought I'd post up a few more ref pics of Aussie SF that I've been using as inspiration for my in progress impression.

5189666020_d401060e2c_o.jpg

Can somone tell me what the front pouch is? The one with the zip, that the mag pouches have then been placed on top of. Thanks in advance!

It's a DBT Utility Pouch Conversion - the doodah at the bottom on this pic:

cimg0311k.jpg

Is it just me or the the aussie seem to look much more up to date then our uksf boys? I mean I've seen loads of ref pic with them having custome weapons and rigs etc. where compared to the uksf which is mostly all issued kit,

Alex, Warrior also do a similar pouch if you want to order from somewhere more local ;)HERE

Thanks for all the help again much appreciated. I would of ordered this Scuffer if I had seen first :( I went for the Templar Assault Systems Commanders panel which has molle and some velcro.

So after a couple of chats with my new pals down under I got told about a few interesting bits in regards to Aussie SF;

Multicam dipped bladetech holders are the newest craze along with some very well known gear companies cropping up in the guys procurement list, blue force gears 10 speed pouches being one, Crye plate carries, Daniel defence and Troy RIS units and ops core rails for lids.

Those are just a few bits and bobs but it turns out they have as much desire for Gucci kit as the yanks!

If you guys have any questions I'll be happy to ask on my next chat!

Heres my curren Flyye PC needs comms I have a pouch for the backpack but know MBITR to go in it yet!

What do you think? It seems to be missing something else to me

Commander panel, 2x M4 pouches, double QD pistol, Frag, CAT, Backpack modified and fitted to PC.

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

Just had a mate of mine drop off a nice mulitcam jacket, to my surprise it is a brand new PLATATAC WIND PROOF SAS SMOCK. Made from nano sphere material, It is outstanding. Glad i didnt have to pay the $225 price tag they were asking on the website. This one is from when he did his tour in Afghan.

It is a large/reg size. God am in love with it. Now to buy more PLATATAC stuff

post-287-0-94848900-1334503684_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-59545300-1334503696_thumb.jpg

Certainly puts all the American SF selection program's in a different light , simply humbling to watch .

Quick question for the more Knowledgeable on the forum , have just acquired some desert auscam (whitch I'm loving ) so would like to know would an L119A1 be ok or would it need to be an M4 with bells and whistles for an early conflict loadout ?

Cheers .

From what I've seen, auscam is used by the regs, not the SASR etc. They are Multicam, and I believe there standard issue arms are M4's. The AUG is what the regs use.

L119 is a british designation of course.

As the C8 is pretty much an M4 anyway, I'd just add an M4 barrel extension with your SF suppressor on that and you have a good copy of an Aussie M4.