jofly

Commonwealth SF loadout

So when's someone gonna bring out a 417!! Yeah I reckon it's for persec, like you say blackjack. I have to say there's an awful lot of USSF esque beardage going on in that vid, I'm not going that far though!

Yep it's a USP, from other pics of them it looks like te version with the extended threaded barrel, you can see a couple of holstered examples in the earlier ref pics. I believe these are being used by SEAL teams/ devgru as a replacement for the MK 23, may be wrong though

Some rough pics of my current setup, looks a bit out of place against the surrey "bush"

Platatac cuts shirt and crye field trousers on the way, along with a more appropriate rig.

post-340-0-11547400-1322416020_thumb.jpg

Looks good, though I'm not really a fan of the pouch set up on the rig. Doesn't look 'right' (though I'm sure it works).

The headless 'softer aspect is creeping me right out though! :P

Hehe just a bit of persec mate ;)

Pouch wise I'm still balancing between the "look" and a pragmatic playable rig, will try a new setup on my new rig when it arrives

Cheers

TC

Skippy looks good mate, like it. What rig are you using at the mo, and what you getting? Pouch setup is always personal choice anyways from the looks of it, if it works then cool!

Should have my comms in the next couple of days, so will get some more pics up soon.

in that last vid the still of it the guy on his rig has a patch on saying "RE" does anyone know what it means please?