jofly

Commonwealth SF loadout

My kit's continuing apace, getting pretty anal retentive on the stitch counting but I've finished my CSOR FAPC and nearly done the belt rig. 

All based off CSOR reference pictures.

DSCF5438_zps1f6d73d7.jpg

DSCF5437_zpsbc52bcc6.jpg

Pouches:

Paraclete MBITR pouch.
3x Paraclete 5.56 mag shingle.
1x Eagle 9mm kydex mag pouch.
Paraclete small GP pouch set up as an ifak.

Accessories:

3x IR Chemlights
Radio inside MBITR shell, with Otto/thales fist mics.
Carabeener for hanging gloves/electric tape/spent grenade pins.
Gerber Multitool.
Surefire HLA light on molle mount (would normally be on helmet when wearing it).
Pens.
CAT. 
Plasticuffs x2.

Magazines:

3x P mags for primary.
1x 9mm mag for secondary.

DSCF5431_zpsb6dada68.jpg

Updated belt kit. 

Belt: 5.11 Brokos on a tactical tailor cobra rigger's.

Left-right:

Paraclete double 9mm. 
Tactical Tailor Universal mag pouch.
Paraclete GP utility with generic folding dump pouch (this one's a WAS) on outside. 
Safariland 6280 for Sig P226 with X300 weaponlight.
Paraclete frag pouch.
Paraclete double flashbang. 

Holds 3 primary mags, 2 secondary mags, 2 flashbangs, 1 frag grenade.

Suspenders are Spec-ops, as per reference pic.

Still to get: canteen pouch and an extra frag pouch.

Cheers lads. We're very slowly getting there on the stitch-counting CSOR kit. I just need the XL Rabintex Attack helmet, a proper PACA or copy, an Eagle pack, and some mic-less Comtacs. 

Can't go giving Dave a monopoly on this topic!

Been working on this since last year, and it's finally nearing completion. Only thing that's likely to change is I'll go back to having the pack as a stand alone unit rather than attached.

Intended for use as part of an Australian SASR (2013) impression kit:

IMG_1982_zpsf706a4e5.jpg

IMG_1986_zps1fbe3b13.jpg

IMG_1992_zps6121cd0b.jpg

IMG_1991_zps015d7aea.jpg

Crye JPC
BFG Double AR15 10-Speed Mag Pouch
Platatac Tear-Off IFAK
Platatac Drop-Down MBITR
Platatac Bullock Echo
*Mini IR ANF Patch, Source 2Ltr Bladder, C.A.T., Sharpie, Replica SAPI plates weighted to mimic RS

Invisio M3
United Star PRC-148 MBITR w/ Relocation Cable & Whip Antenna 

Not much progress on my side kit wise but i've finished the rifle finally!

Just needs to be worn in natrually a bit now.

DSC_0317_zpszhojnfzo.jpg

DSC_0316_zpsnpbf718b.jpg

Edited by Guest

Looking good guys.

Picking my RS Troy 13 inch FDE rail up this week to complete my new PTW build so will post some pics of that and my Aussie JPC setup

Looking good guys.

Picking my RS Troy 13 inch FDE rail up this week to complete my new PTW build so will post some pics of that and my Aussie JPC setup

Ahh you lucky mukka, looking forward to seeing this!

I have decided to go down the CANSOF road and I have a couple of questions about CANSOF gear, mainly about their load bearing equipment. I know that some of the pictures have been in the thread before but these are higher resolution ones and I have specific questions about them so I hope I won’t cause that much aggravation by posting them again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2472_20120823_Photo_Gallery_PM_Nanook_12

The JPC is the easiest vest to ID and I think that the two assaulters standing to the left and right of the JPC guy are wearing SORD chest rigs (The chest rig front and chest rig back, http://www.sordaustralia.com/home.php?cat=16)  The two green vests, worn by the assaulters wearing the Ops-core helmet and the CADPAT AR helmet cover, are they Paraclete HPCs, SOHPCs or some other vest? The coyote brown vest can anyone ID it, worn by the assaulter who has a small IR flag on the middle front of his vest. Pouches are Paraclete and what else?

csor105is03_zpsa4e4c0ae.jpg

Another group shot, with JPCs, SORD chest rigs (top right guy) and the the green vests. The assaulter with the CADPAT TW helmet cover what vest does he have? The assaulter at second from right in the bottom row does he have a Mayflower chest rig?

CanSOF2_zpsa1333eb5.jpg

SORD chest rigs (I think), Paraclete flashbang pouches and BHI hydro pouch but what about the other pouches, DBT for the CB ones on the front guy perhaps? What flashlight and/or laser does the nearest guy have on his SFW?

csor1m4s4a_zps95a4d050.jpg

JPC right? What ANVIS mount is that, I think the Aussies run them too?

csor2uasqb_zps1a27d415.jpg

The tan gloves are they BHI Fury Commando gloves?

csor3xcsjo_zps0b8548f9.jpg

The flashlight/laser what type is it?

1176244_10153187841665007_1118519671_n_z

What chest rig and pouches is this?

H8eK5Hl_zpsb2b6b7ee.jpg

Is this rig the same as the one above?

afghanistan-canada-harper-2011-5-30-16-4

A picture from Afghanistan of an assaulter (the left one) wearing what I think is a SORD chest rig. The other assaulters Mystery Ranch pack obscures his LBE.

fc08wqcw7_zps7be98320.jpg

What chest rig is this? EI RRV in MJK with multicam pouches? What about the battle belt?

fc10jxd7u_zpse0241b1f.jpg
fc09fwiv1_zps5f15732f.jpg

What rig is this? What pouches does he run?

Another picture from Operation Nanook 12 that I found on the Canadian PMs Site. I put it as a thumbnail because it’s big but if you reduce the size you don’t see the details of the assaulters.

th_20120824_PM_Canadian_Armed_Forces_zps

The new posters of the CANSOFCOM units.

cjiru-poster_zps3aca9ee0.gif
jtf-poster_zps27dd1d91.gif
427-poster_zps18cac20d.gif
csor_zps080fe764.gif

I have decided to go down the CANSOF road and I have a couple of questions about CANSOF gear, mainly about their load bearing equipment. I know that some of the pictures have been in the thread before but these are higher resolution ones and I have specific questions about them so I hope I won’t cause that much aggravation by posting them again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2472_20120823_Photo_Gallery_PM_Nanook_12

The JPC is the easiest vest to ID and I think that the two assaulters standing to the left and right of the JPC guy are wearing SORD chest rigs (The chest rig front and chest rig back, http://www.sordaustralia.com/home.php?cat=16)  The two green vests, worn by the assaulters wearing the Ops-core helmet and the CADPAT AR helmet cover, are they Paraclete HPCs, SOHPCs or some other vest? The coyote brown vest can anyone ID it, worn by the assaulter who has a small IR flag on the middle front of his vest. Pouches are Paraclete and what else?

Paraclete HPCs have been photographed in use in multiple pics. Blackhawk STRIKE plate carriers are also being worn. Pouches are a mix of Paraclete/DBT (interchangeable), Blackhawk and Eagle/smattering of others. Coyote vest is possibly a DBT RCBV or LBT 6094 variant. There's a guy at the airshow wearing a similar looking rig.

csor105is03_zpsa4e4c0ae.jpg

Another group shot, with JPCs, SORD chest rigs (top right guy) and the the green vests. The assaulter with the CADPAT TW helmet cover what vest does he have? The assaulter at second from right in the bottom row does he have a Mayflower chest rig?

2nd right front assaulter is using a Mayflower Gen 4 chest rig. Rear left one is either an LBT or a Mayflower multicam PC of some description.

CanSOF2_zpsa1333eb5.jpg

SORD chest rigs (I think), Paraclete flashbang pouches and BHI hydro pouch but what about the other pouches, DBT for the CB ones on the front guy perhaps? What flashlight and/or laser does the nearest guy have on his SFW?

Good shout on the Sord rigs. Pouches are a mix of paraclete/DBT and blackhawk by looks of it. A lot of DBT stuff is a straight copy of paraclete so it's interchangeable. Front guy is using a PEQ14.

csor1m4s4a_zps95a4d050.jpg

JPC right? What ANVIS mount is that, I think the Aussies run them too?

PVS23 mount on a CADEX NV setup.

csor2uasqb_zps1a27d415.jpg

The tan gloves are they BHI Fury Commando gloves?

csor3xcsjo_zps0b8548f9.jpg

The flashlight/laser what type is it?

PEQ 14

1176244_10153187841665007_1118519671_n_z

What chest rig and pouches is this?

H8eK5Hl_zpsb2b6b7ee.jpg

Is this rig the same as the one above?

Difficult to ID as it's sprayed, but CPgear used to do a similar looking rig. Front pouches look like Tactical Tailor universal mag pouches.

afghanistan-canada-harper-2011-5-30-16-4

A picture from Afghanistan of an assaulter (the left one) wearing what I think is a SORD chest rig. The other assaulters Mystery Ranch pack obscures his LBE.

fc08wqcw7_zps7be98320.jpg

What chest rig is this? EI RRV in MJK with multicam pouches? What about the battle belt?

Multicam RRV variant, most likely blackhawk. Belt has been ID'd by NL airsofters as looking very much like a DBT variant used by NL SF as well, which would tie in with the DBT kit issued/used by CANSOF.

fc10jxd7u_zpse0241b1f.jpg

fc09fwiv1_zps5f15732f.jpg

What rig is this? What pouches does he run?

FAPC with Blackhawk/Paraclete/DBT pouches.

Latest Aussie Troy build, nearly there. Needs some distressing.

photocopy5_zps9991b7fd.jpg

fd592380-d735-4b4d-8b27-554198b70f35_zps

REF pic

TroyAussie_zps957618e5.jpg

PTW 08 PPTW'd Lower

Sprung Pmag

13 inch RS Troy FDE RIS

XPS*

PEQ15 VFC

Storm grip

Surefire Scout*

Troy BUIS*

Dytac 14inch outer

Magpul CTR

Edited by Guest

Thanks mate,

Ive "beaten" it up a little now and I'm pretty happy with it.

Full loadout pics to follow

Nice one mate

Good to see you have gone for that configuration, you don't see too many in the wild pics of that DD rail set up

Yep, which is good news for this of us who have similar configurations set up for US impressions 

Yep, which is good news for this of us who have similar configurations set up for US impressions 

Skippy are they being issued or is it a private arrangement?

Not sure what happened to my reply but as Skippy said it is a DD 9", also looks like he's got a surefire FH. I'm guessing it's just trial or private purchase.

Cheers for the comments, switched the configuration up a little whilst we're at it.

Any excuse :P

DSC_03632_zpsyavkdsv_edit_1393953073097_

Edited by Guest