jofly

Commonwealth SF loadout

considering the angle it's almost impossible to tell; the back looks the same on both models. However, I'd go with the vanilla version judging from the tiny bit of visible pouch & material on his left side.

love the vid at about the 02.40 mark the assaulter sticking the knee in, train how you fight 

post-5987-0-12794600-1373534481_thumb.jpg

Found this Picture, wandering warriors. This pic is interesting, see an operator with what looks like a chest rig, anyone could identify which one?

Hi guys, i follow this thread from Italy and i want to thank you all for the amount of suggestions found here.Bagging your pardon for my crappy english i will be happy to see a ref pic with an aussie sotg or other wearing a dbt fapc 1° gen. 

Saluti

ps anyone know if exist a replica of Rabintex attack?

I don't know any replicas of the Rabinex, but there are loads of pictures of the FAPC in use. (Near) All the ones of 2Commando from 2008/9 have them running it, as well as a couple of the SASR lot. Just start from the beginning of the thread.

However the most recent pics have shown that it has been phased out (or at the very least implied); SASR are running the guccier kit like Tyr and Crye (and Airframes) whilst 2 Cdo are issued the Tiered Body Armour System (I don't know the actual name for it, but it's the standard issue PC) and the Ops-Core FAST.

Thanks a lot Blackjack, i read the entire thread but i'm very confuse, i saw fapc 1°,2° , i believe1 sord plate hanger (is it possible?) and something very similar to a lbt 6094 (so cct wear 6094 in all the world?).Instead of my dbt fapc 1° gen i would take a tyr bpc for a 4° sqn loadout? 

The CCT's in the pics on here are wearing platatac SMAC's with or without the cummerbund I believe. In terms of what PC to wear it depends on what era you are looking for. C2009-11 ish FAPC would be fine especially for a 1/2 commando impression. 2012- present something such as the TYR rigs or a JPC are good for SASR.

I was thinking the same, but the top seems to be a little different and there isnt the handle on the front.Also, if there is a older/new version ,i'm saying bosh.Steelfin, my pic's collection is based on photo posted by you :)

When arrive my c.u.t.s. i do some photo so you can suggest something on my loadout.

Pretty sure that's a SMAC, or at the very least a Platatac carrier pictured in the CCT picture above.

SASR are issued a custom cut Tyr PICO in Multicam (made to fit the Aussie triple curve plates). BPC probably won't be in use (99% certain). Crye Rigs are common too (both JPC and CPC). There are some pics of the standard issue PC's in use too.

1 or 2Commando as I said are issued the new 'standard' vest that the Aussie infantry are running these days. Seems to be pretty uniform these days (then again even the '09 pics basically had them all rocking FAPC's). 

You could quite easily build an accurate older kit (09-11) around a Gen1 FAPC and Platatac CUTS.