jofly

Commonwealth SF loadout

From checking out the pic my mate turned up I'm seeing a mix of crye and cadpat battledress, 6094s in MC and khaki/coyote FAPCs, with ops cores, 2001s and 2002s. Gats are Diemacos with 11 inch barrels and a mix of stock/optic combos with Peq 16s, and 226s :) cheers mate

No worries it's normally a safe bet to assume if it's filtered down into plods hands SF are using it, only an acpo ruling stops UK police from using it for certain tasks

First bits arrived today for my jtf-2 kit.

20121114_192826_zps76d3e04e.jpg

Will be replacing the fabric maple with an IR, and losing the callsign entirely.

A coyote 6094b would be more accurate than my MC 6094b I think and would go with aridpat pouches better so will be swapping that out.

If anyone's got some tan genuine CP gen 2/3 combat pants in 34l they want to trade for the same in multicam, drop me a shout.

Got my JTF-2 C8 set up and sprayed. Just waiting on the 1 inch extension to make it a correct length barrel, and going to add a sling option soon.

20121116_223205.jpg

Not a personal fan of barrel mounted optics but that looks great. What's the funky pistol grip?

From what I remember these are pictures from a CSOR presentation. Does anyone have any idea what flash hider and suppressor they are using? Oh, large picture alert but I hope you want to see all the detail.

csorIMG-20110609-00027-1.jpg

csorIMG-20110609-00026B-1.jpg

csorIMG-20110611-00030-1.jpg

csorIMG-20110611-00029-1.jpg

csorIMG-20110611-00028-1.jpg

Edited by 3207

JTF-2 kit coming together.

Next step replacing the MC with tan crye g3s, adding Ops core lid, proper holster for the pistol, proper MC pouches for the grenades, and suspenders for the trousers.

Patches left and right are team and not part of loadout.

Pic courtesy of Sam Garside photography.

DaveSkinner3-2.jpg

Looks good Dave, although those yellow arm bands look like they've cut through to the bone lmao.

I like it though, and Tan G3's will set it apart another step.

Haha combination of baggy sleeves, large pockets and wiry arms. Didn't realise how much it made the team markers looked like tourniquets!

I'm probably going to replace the AFG with a cadex grip, and might don my PACA under the 6094 (Which is a common thing in cansof from what I can tell from pics).