UKSF, The black kit.

I know Richie , prob better luck winning the lottery than find one of these vests , I was in the right place at the right time ,talk about luck !

I managed to grab mine from RT on sas22 I couldn't belive it had been up for sale for a couple of weeks too.

I've ditch the MP5 panel on the front of mine and now have a Sig P226 panel with light on the right hand side and flashbangs on the other side.

In fact i've just ditched the MP5, as far as i'm aware they just use the L119a1 cqb for CRW work.

They look like a hook knife used to cut away offending lines when skydiving. That's when you've had to pull your reserve and you get a 'line over' or other malfunction which stops your canopy inflating.

This would make sense as GQ manufacture rigs and canopies for the MOD, or a least they used to.

Here you go a civilian version.

http://www.dzsports.co.uk/jack-knife--pouch-208-p.asp

sorry guys thought I'd posted explaining why it was gone

basicly I removed it after further research showed that it was from an anti olympics site, the photgrapher shouldn't have taken it and was told to leave the site by the met and done under the OSA

it showed two members of UKSF carrying a third on a streatcher in preperation for 2012 as part of a joint training exercise (UKSF & CO19)

btw that second photo you posted alex is of TAG(E) in oz so possibly SASR or CDO Regiment personnel hard to tell without seeing the beret (SASR=Tan 1st&2nd Cdo=Green)

They where wearing ispl vests too with respirators with tint lenses hanging off them .

without search GBs of drives I can't say 100% but it certainly sounds the same, as I say a little bit dubious of reposting it due to the fact it shouldn't have been taken/posted in the first place

I dont think the lenses where tinted as I can see grass through the lens and its very green. So clear?

They are carrying MP5's & ISPL multirole vests which have panels top & bottom. Underarmour being worn but no idea which, not sure on the helmets either.

someone saved me the trouble of going through GBs of documents (Grot) and sent me the photo they're wearing what to me look like para helmets

helmetm.jpg

kindly "borrowed" from kitmonster

Im looking at that mask the wrong way it not flash insert thats the opening(where you insert your face) on the mask bottom part where the chin sits lol . Had to get my one out and have a look .