UKSF, The black kit.

As promised some up to date pics of my latest look, about 90% there now, could do with correct comms, so a CT5 wired into my PMR would do nicely, and finally would like an ISPL vest. AC900 way in the future, when MK 7's become as cheap as the MK6 perhaps. Anyway new bit's include

Arktis firearms vest, modded with custom pouches - as a substitute until i can find better.

Paul evers MP5 drop leg.

Issue abseil harness.

1yoets.jpg

2922wrt.jpg

k9yjp1.jpg

Full kit list consist's of

AC 200 Ballistic helmet.

Gen issue black assault suit.

Gen issue assault gloves.

Armourshield REV 25.

PWL leather belt.

Paul evers P226 Drop leg.

Paul evers MP5 Drop leg.

PWL double pistol mag holder.

S10 Resi - with anti flash lenses.

Gen issue 5 hole flash hood.

Issue abseil harness.

Arktis modular firearms vest, with custom pouches.

Comtac headset.

C.A. B&T MP5 A3 with surefire foregrip.

SY Metal Sig Sauer P226 with lanyard.

Planning on playing this sunday at my local site, so fingers crossed get some in game pics.

can anyone comment on something? I've been shown a photo (hard copy not digital but am attempting to obtain a scan)

it appered to show the AC800/400 helmet in use alongside the AC900/600

I don't know if it was UKSF or Police firearms team but one assaulter wears the AC900 and his fellow assaulter is in the AC800 the rest of the kit is pretty standard for rapid entries

Well I got my mountain of ISPL kit today it was worth the wait. I bought as much as I could as I don’t think these opportunities come up very often. I also have a more accurate multi role vest coming next week.

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

I don’t have any bangs at the moment that will look good in this vest, they are really going to set it off so if anyone can help with this I.e. Nico 9 bangs! I would appreciate it.

So after getting some advice, I found it wasn’t that difficult to make some replica nades for my vest at about 1 pound each. I had lots of used Gen3 nades in a box so I just took the spoon fittings off and hey presto.

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

Next step it to paint them blue. I made some with smarty’s tubes and found these to work but look a bit small so made some more with Milky bar tubes found down the seasonal isle!

If there would be a modern iranian embassy assault, what vest and weapon would be used?

one with POLICE across the back

Cat[X] Pigeons[X]

Well said that man! The amount of training these guys get now days I wouldnt see them being quite as plastic as they once where percieved to be.

The shooting center at my college is insanely advanced.

Its 30 years since nimrod, in that time 19 and the other units have come on leaps and bounds

however I'd guess in answer to the question somehting more capable of defeating modern bodyarmour (5.56 so M4 or G36) as for the vest ISPL wouldbe my slightly informed guess

Got my 2nd vest, without the panels on it looks completely different the panel bases sseem to be made of a plastic/latex material reminds me of the SBS stuff I have seen. This also has the life vest attachment option.

Playing about with a new veest today slightly different to the other one above.

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg