UKSF, The black kit.

It's built for maritime ops I believe as obviously it has the zip on life jacket around the neck and leg straps, but there's the whistle and also buddy line which are generic to all british military life jackets and I suppose it makes sense as ispl do make them as far as I remeber.

Edited by sandbagfiller

Does anyone have more photos with RAVs? I've got only that door breach pic.

And btw. is there going to be new thread for modern UKSF impressions?

There're two other black kit with RAV photos I know of, both DFuze ones I think, not sure if they're ok to post here, I tend to err on the side of caution with reposting anything that I'm not absolutely sure is already all over the net?

If you have cage/cpc you can get away with that too.....

In fact most blokes just use thier ops rigs now over the top....Black crye clothing looks the business too. :-)

folks, is it normal that the flashhods that sit over the respirator seem way too large?

the one i have looks like worn out, or at least a size too large (resi has size 2). the eyeholes are like double the size oO

can that be reverted with a hot wash?

Edited by tarte

Sounds like he's got the Anti Flash Hood for an S10 and trying to fit it onto an FM or CT12 as their lenses are substantially smaller than an S10.

No, its an S10, without the flashlenses.

I had these before and they arent THAT much bigger.

The breathing cone hole fits just fine, but the eye holes stretch way back over the rim of the mask without effort oO.

The side holes dont fit either.

Edited by tarte

Different manufacturers seem to have a different cutting. I recall the ones with the NSN numbers ted to run really large... Anson Tactical ones fit snugly though...

I put this up on FB recently, but here’s my 2011ish SAS Black kit pics.  There’s a few inaccuracies, FM12 should likely be a SF10, or poss an FM53 I think and the rifle setup is likely a little too modern.  Still, it is close enough to warrant being thrown up as 'inspired' by UKSF kit. Black kit isn't really my thing though, but it makes a nice side kit for something different.  Sure I've made a few other mistakes, so feedback is appreciated.

19856881711_10d90732a0_c.jpg

19825754476_753c157c7f_c.jpg

19851975575_5bed143aeb_c.jpg