UKSF, The black kit.

Thought i would help restart one of my fave threads on the forum, pls feel free to post images of anything related to UKSF CRW roles. Will start with a few of my old kit from about 3 year back. Will hopefully add the new ones up ASAP.

nudk3.jpg

21lrjoh.jpg

2ur9rf6.jpg

11cawbq.jpg

Thet all look great, although horrifically expensive to do right. I myself use black kit for CQB, but it is very much loosly SAS inspired rather than anything approximating an impression.

I'd like some advice on little things to make it look better and suggestions on Flashhood/helmet etc, although don't want to post pictures here unless you lot reckon it's alright. I don't want to be shouted at for it being wrong, and be responsible for starting a stream of pics of two toners wearing black pajamas.

Guy with MP5k is me, that PTT is an old one I was running whilst waiting for my Cougar setup to arrive. Big boxy thing I got from Talking Headsets....

@ Jay 8, the flash hoods have come up quite a bit on the bay recently and can be obtained quite cheaply, i picked mine up brand new still in it's packaging for a tenner. A good helmet at a reasonable price would be an AC 200 which i am wearing in my pic's. This would be accurate a beleive for a mid 90's setup. Again these can be bought quite cheaply as surplus now as a lot of UK police forces used them. Finally received the last bit's i really needed to complete my kit in the post this morning, an issue abseil harness and a PWL MP5 dropleg, had been after one of these for year's at a sensible price. So bar the ISPL vest, i am now complete. I am currently running an arktis firearms vest that i have modded as much as possible to resemble an ISPL, until i can track one down. Hope to have some pic's up after the next game.

found this on google, since its already out and online its ok to post

ment to be Special Forces in black kit around 2006

weather it was SAS or some other unit (SFSG have a support role on hostage rescue operations)

sorry guys thought I'd posted explaining why it was gone

basicly I removed it after further research showed that it was from an anti olympics site, the photgrapher shouldn't have taken it and was told to leave the site by the met and done under the OSA

it showed two members of UKSF carrying a third on a streatcher in preperation for 2012 as part of a joint training exercise (UKSF & CO19)

btw that second photo you posted alex is of TAG(E) in oz so possibly SASR or CDO Regiment personnel hard to tell without seeing the beret (SASR=Tan 1st&2nd Cdo=Green)

Some of the Black Kit Team.

Team Shot:

web.jpg?ver=12982198070001

Me in Complete and accurate 1990's Kit:

web.jpg?ver=12982197520001

One of 2 Ex 22 SAS SP TEAM Range Rovers we own:

web.jpg?ver=13131760100001

Some of the vests I have had:

web.jpg?ver=12907899170001

Later Circa 2000 Trooper with ISPL VEST:

web.jpg?ver=12940003040001