Ahh, things are falling into place now. Thanks for the clarification, got one or two of those carry handles kicking around so that should be all good. Thanks!

...and it turns out that all said awesome weapon systems were from 22's armoury in Hereford so thats confirmation of: Glock 17...

So time to start adding my Sig to the classifieds and haggling down an Austrian masterpiece before every player and his dog will be at it...?

Edited by Guest

Who knows, it was a recruitment thing so they had chosen the most unusual weapons as possible I guess. There was only one of each say I can't say if it was a one off or whats going to be issue.

I had one of them briefs a while ago and the guy bought a well rod pistol talk about old school lol.

Got hands on 10" c8 also a g3 and mp5k and there were a few different pistols too.

Who knows, it was a recruitment thing so they had chosen the most unusual weapons as possible I guess. There was only one of each say I can't say if it was a one off or whats going to be issue.

Damn. When they came recruiting at our place they only brought their powerpoint presentation :(

Yeh ill try and get some pictures when it's all sorted and put it in the loadout thread. I've got a feeling its just gonna be a heavy showpiece though. Will see when I get in a game with it as I suppose it can also be my backups backup.

it's all relatively isn't it. Some would say training with 65 pounds on your back in preparation for Brigade Reconnaissance is heavy ;)

Look forward to the pic though...!

It got a magazine. I didn't realise they did one with shells. I got it for a good price so I'm not too fussed as really I can't see me using it too much I suppose it's just for the looks.

It's the Surefire FA556-212. The length is 6 inches.

It's the Surefire FA556-212. The length is 6 inches.

Thanks! also i googled and i stumbled upon this triggerhappy surefire suppressor, any chances that there are replicas of them?

Edited by Sadik