Question: I have an MP5K that will be used as an urban gun. I need to know what is the best model and way to have a tac light on it. I can get a low or high scope mount and pop the light on there. Thoughts?

bh031-1.jpg

The only pic I have on an MP5k in use.

I'll check my black kit pics in a sec for you.

Your method could be ok but I would've thought black and nasty or a 20mm rail bolted onto the side of the grip would be preferred, but thats just a guess.

Edit:

11.jpg

To follow Panoptes,

M240b Echo1 ,GPMG "custom"...

img5421cv.jpg

i need a buttstock ,a good flash hider,and a 50 rounds ammobox, the good carry handle grip in coming .

Hi lads

Just wondering if anybody knew about the G3 varients that were used, and what style they were in? I've got a reference for a Fleet Protection Group G3 (Trigicon 6x Acog, RIS, Telescoping Stock, Gripod, LLM01) and whether this setup would have been used recently prior to the HK417?

Cheers

well that G3KA4 setup was used by booties in Ross Kamp : In Search of Pirates which was filmed in 2009 IIRC. however that can't really confirm if it still was used by SF

Can someone please provide links to replicas of the Scmidt & Bender scopes used on the longer range rifles.

Basicly thinking of the L115A3 and the Barret.

I`m not being "lazy" about it. I don`t know which S & B optics are used on those rifles. I`ve been looking all over for

replicas of any S & B long range scopes. But there alwas always seems to be some differences.

And another question. Is it likely that the TA31 acog is used, or is it strictly the 01?

And another question. Is it likely that the TA31 acog is used, or is it strictly the 01?

If memory serves Mike (and maybe the UCAP lot) confirmed the TA31 is in use, which is hardly surprising as it is/was issued to squadies.

Don't remember it being me, I've only seen TA01's, eotechs and Aimpoint COMP M4's on C8's. Have seen a TA01 on a HK417 aswell.

the weapon i saw and handled had a peq 15 and surefire scout connected to one of those railed dual button thingys, and had the suppressor attached was quite cool

Don't remember it being me, I've only seen TA01's, eotechs and Aimpoint COMP M4's on C8's. Have seen a TA01 on a HK417 aswell.

My bad! There's so much information coming out of so many sources on here it's hard to keep track! Some one mentioned seeing them, unless I'm just going nuts.

m2/m3. havent seen a condom for the m4 yet.

m4´s are around tho.

M4's have been documented. You can see one with a magnifier on a 417 from the recent Kabul pics and there's the LPA 'Magpul EMag advert' one, for whatever that's worth (consensus was gun was legit, but the amount of Magpul stuff was just bolted on, no?).