Interesting, nice info. Any airsoft replica that comes close? Checked the H&K site, but could not find anything revolver like in the 40 mm section.

Edited by arne71

All I was told is it was 40mm, 6 shot and was made by HK.  I've not seen a picture and couldn't find a HK version when I looked either!

I too had heard of this mystical weapon, but every search I try turns up nothing!

It's all academic really, everyone knows Real Menâ„¢ use Bloopers!

Right thats interesting Mike, After I asked the question I remembered a photo from early Afghan that they had a HK69 on a range, and was hoping they had traded up for a 320 to fill the same role.

Interesting, nice info. Any airsoft replica that comes close? Checked the H&K site, but could not find anything revolver like in the 40 mm section.

The only 6 shot replica I can think of is the CAW. Friend of mine has 2 and they definitely strike fear into anyone against them.

Since no one has seen any photo proof I would suggest one then when a photo does appear modify to suit. Although I would think it would be similar to what the americans are using.

Edit:

Its worth noting not all HK weapons are listed on their site, their underwater pistol isn't, for example.

On some other forum, there´s a sneaky bloke pictured sporting a sig226 with a red dot. (And no.. i´m not gonna post it up here..)

Wouldnt make up a mount thats not in use ;)

Edited by tarte

Played with a SFW and 417 today (SFSG) couldnt take pictures but the SFW was the usual 10" with ACOG wing mount peq 15 afg, surefire scout and suppressor with old school stop.

The 417 Also had an 4x acog without wing mount and some type of magnifier maybe thermal sight/in front (it wasnt something I had seen before). 20" rail, and 7.62 surefire suppressor, harris bipod and tan peq. They were also using the P226 over the Mk4 glock.

Black in colour, I can't say from that pic if it was or not. It was about 3 maybe 4 inches long, large objective lens maybe 2 inches wide maybe a little more.

Played with a few more today.

Standard 16" with UGL ACOG with wingmount, Standard plain 10" with acog and wing, P229, MP5K with folding stock, remington with folding stock and torch grip. Minimi and a 417 set up as an assault rifle 16" Ris vortex (maybe surefire) flash hider and 4x acog with wing mount.