The UKSF armory:

A&K MK46 with various internal upgrades. Suppressor is China replica of the Surefire 6,75"

VFC HK417 with various internal upgrades. Suppressor is replica of Rotex, made by ASG.

Marui P226 

Marui MP7 aeg.

2 X 16" Diemacos. Both are Marui recoils, fully upgraded with prommy internals. UGL is custom job, bought here…. (Swimmer or Sandbagfiller I think)

One 10" Diemaco is in hospital to be prepared for summer. That`s a Marui recoil too.

Apollogies for the crappy pic…..

post-317-0-46817500-1394910034_thumb.jpeg

Wasn't mine, Ives till got mine :)

Nice lot you have there.

What scope do you have on the 417 and how's the doctor sight fixed on? I've got a similar scope can't remeber the name, and I'm after a doctor to go on too.

Edited by sandbagfiller

The scope is a Vision King  short dot replica. Pretty good optics, but the brightness of the reticle is a bit too weak.

Doctor sight is fixed using something like this: http://www.ebairsoft.com/element-ex309-30mm-scope-mount-rail-p-6004.html

Leaves a small gap between the scope and the mount, but I can live with that.

I`m not too sure if the grip pod on the MK46 is gtg. But not too much hassle if the bipod has to make a comeback.

Edited by arne71

Yummmmmy!!!  Have to get myself one of those LaRue mounts.

Does anyone know if the T1 micro sight is used/issued? I`m asking because it looked like the bloke in the now deleted pic from the SAS/SBS thread was using one.

The 10" Diemaco might need a little cheer up when it returns from the hospital.

Yep, there's a 5.56 surefire specifically for MG's in use.

No idea about Gimpys, wouldn't be surprised if they used on the 7.62 minimi though.

Yes, they are.

Edited by arne71

Does anyone know if the T1 micro sight is used/issued? I`m asking because it looked like the bloke in the now deleted pic from the SAS/SBS thread was using one.

The 10" Diemaco might need a little cheer up when it returns from the hospital.

Well.. if its been pictured, its used... Not issued i guess, but personal preference.

However.. i like that Rail the SFW had on that certain pic. Could anyone figure what brand it is?

Really? Looks all like an M4ish Gat to me.

Specially UKSFish.

Old Skewl Stock, FWD Assist, Strac Grip, Surefire Lamp and Silencer.

Any chance any kind person could PM these pictures? I seem to have missed the boat on them but I'm sure someone will have nabbed them or they'll be elsewhere on the internet. I'd really appreciate it!

Ahhh shame, figured it might be one of the semi regular spats and resulting post deletion a on that thread.

Oh well, sure it'll pop up sooner or later on a French Airsoft forum, they usually do. :/

Posted Image

Thought i would drop this in here, any other pointers are welcome, just need a shorter barrel but they don't make them for PTWs' yet...

While im here, i wander if anyone can answer a question, i see pics of L119A1 w/ surefire suppresor they have put tape on the end or wrapped the whole thing in it, what is the purpose of this?

Stop sand and shit getting in at a guess. Was discussed at length ages ago. Can't remember where in the thread though.

Edited by Arnie