having a similar problem finding a config I like. Currently looks like this.

HK417_zps01c5e9a0.jpg

HK417A_zpsf96c3da6.jpg

*edit* ignore the magnifier mount being on backwards!

Edited by mightyjebus

I'm running a 1-4x Spectre on mine along with an M600C and Surefire 7.62 QD supressor. Foregrip on mine is an RVG.

I might be persuaded to do a better pic of mine tomorrow :)

Before we vere off the Weapons thread, TYR triple on my modified TAG Havok and 4 x Bozzer singles on the battle belt.

I'd imagine they would be pretty simple/east to replicate.
All the ones I've seen are pretty basic. A3/A5 with torch grip, a few with both torch and laser so I doubt its something people feel the need to share.

Yeah most iv seen are very simple like you say, just wondering if there any interesting setups people are running.

I'm getting quite bored with my C8 and want something else to run with, i would use an MP7 but nobody believes me when i say there doing the rounds so can't be arsed with the hassle!

Edited by Swimmer

While I wouldn't bet a great deal on it without proof, it seems perfectly plausible MP7s would be used or tried out, especially since the MoD already have them for the police, so I wouldn't say it was unbelievable.  Potential setups and roles would be interesting to hear about. 

I have an MP5 in what I think is an SAS setup, but as AK said, it was such a simple gun to put together I haven't ever bothered with pictures. 

Who cares if the simple setups it will be in the right thread to show it off I'm always intrested to see others stuff. I poste my shotgun in here which is standard. Post em up :)