Same old story, same old problem, who to believe? How about older kit, HK53, HK33, G3 etc, are they still in use?

CD, neither do I mate. G3 still about in some form or other, booties use em a bit. HK53 not sure about but would love one on gate!

I dont know many bootneck's that use G3 unless your talking about SFSG, and HK53 dont get used from what i know

Same old story, same old problem, who to believe? How about older kit, HK53, HK33, G3 etc, are they still in use?

I expect some of it will be in the armoury, the question you need to ask is that if they have access to C8's and 416's there is no need to use dated HK53 and 33 models as there is a CQB variant of both.

As for the G3, again its dated and with the introduction of the sharpshooter questions need to be asked as to if they would use something a lot older.

Like i said i'm no expert, but in the last few years there has been some big advances in weapons and who better to test it than SF?

Yeah HK53 i think your right a few years back since they have been used! but as people say there are better Rifle's out there like the 417. But they could have anything! aways new toys out there.

Not too sure about HK53's i know the RMP CP teams withdrew them and replaced them with Diemacos because H+K stopped making them and the spare parts were hard to get hold of.

Different Topic.

Kicked off my L115A3 and we got a pic of these suckers from the armory (along with HK417 in it)

However, does one have an idea what type of mount is used to hold the s&b scope?

l115a303.jpg

l115a301.jpg

l115a302.jpg

Also, do they use Docters on the Top Rail of the Scope, or Sort of PEQ´s on the L115A3?

Cheerio

I've read somewhere it has been ditched due some bolt problems on hi-rate fire, or something like that...

Anyone else could say something about today 416 use...?

Just said it was a rumour, however, the one who posted the pic with the HK417, several L119A1 and the L115A3, said that they had some HK416ers.

But that just means they´re in the armory..

People i hang out with say 416 no, 417 yes.

Knowing where your sources' coming from, that's enough for me. Thanks mate!

Then my 416 has to go...!

You're a golden boy...!

As far as you know, any chance they'll back on operational service after the bolt issue will be solved (if it will ever be)...?

To cut short a long story Andy, should I keep my 416 or I can let it go...?

My take on the L115A3

bild1176h81b.jpg

Warrior based Springer.

Can´t be arsed to put a 2k S&B Scope on a now 400 Euro Gunbase...

So went with a KA M3 Repro.

Has a custom made Suppressor-look-a-like as seen on the L115A3 pics, and that fancy badger ordnance cosine-indicator installed.

Gonna get some better pics... cam is lend..