Yes, the only pic I have seen was setup like this:

M249 square legged bipod and 249 standard shape gas block, lower RIS (not the same as the mk48 RIS) FN mk48 length straight barrel with the classic FN mk48 flash hider, carry handle, Acog with doctor sight, para stock.

Search maximi on google the Australian variant is almost identical to the one above

Edited by Ezek

Thanx it helped. If i understand it correctly, this is it :

gezygamu.jpgmu2eme2u.jpg

What i noticed is strange looking barrel, another version i guess.

"diemacoided" :-) one

On the other hand, enhanced bipod + gasblock are out of game :-)

Edited by thomas_zee

Looks a bit like the Gen.3 version of the Minimi.  Brit version???? Could the "diemacoided" part be attachment for the previously mentioned Surefire suppressor?

yes it is from NZ, the picture is of the New Zealand defences forces who have now swictched from their 5.56 minimi's C9's to the new FN Minimi 7.62mm TR (long rail version)

@BaSh : interesting pics. i guess i have older google version or what, i could not find it :)))

Excuse me my NZ reference, i am unable to ID yet. 

When did AN/PEQ 15s come around? If I'm right this here is PEQ15 on the far left ones rifle. And that's something around 2005 isn't it?

sasi9.jpg

Some lads don't like the rubber butt pads on the weapons due to them falling off lol

the ones that do have them though have to zip-tie them on

Really confused as to why my post has been removed.

The L1A1 is in use. It has been fitted with a scope rail and an ACOG.

Gobbi's been doing stuff with the army lately, he's not trolling. I'd be inclined to believe he's seen a tricked out SLR. Whether it's 'in use' is another matter.

Interesting issue then, as I have "build" myself  an " SAS what if"  SLR ... adding a top rail and an ACOG, course that´s what I´d do if those where still in use. As I said - even more happy if they really are... 

img_0283slr390k2i.jpg img_0218slr277jh8.jpg 

These where my first attempts...looks different in the meantime. However, those you saw didn´t look like "mine" by any chance ? ;)

Edited by Hornblower

Very similar

Needs a wing mount and back up sight for the ACOG

Paint job is painfully close actually. The ones I saw (that had paint - a few were all black) had khaki tan tiger striped with a more orangey tan. The ACOGs also had a fair bit of the same orangey tan paint on them but the top cover and receiver of the weapon was clean

thanx mate,

Interesting...no silencers ? Getting curious now...may I ask if they where used like DMRs  and u´r sure it was uksf ?

Edited by Hornblower